Building Pest Inspection
Building inspection Melbourne is the process of assessing a property by a pest control expert to detect pest infestation that can deteriorate the quality and value of the property remarkably. Depending on the type of inspection you need, you can choose from the following:
- Termite Inspection: A pest control expert will assess the quality of the timber with which the building is made and diagnose any termite activity in and around the property. This may include live infestation, potential signs of termites or a history of infestation.
- Building Pest Inspection: It involves inspecting the entire building, including the roof void, interior and exterior walls, sub-floors, etc.
- Property Pre-Sale: To increase the value of a property when it goes up for sale, a property pre-sale inspection is most important to thoroughly assess the building for insects.
- Property Pre-Purchase: Before purchasing a property, pest inspection Melbourne should be done by the buyers to ensure that the building is preferably pest-free and safe.
Types Of Pest Infestation
What Types Of Pest Infestation Do We Look For During Building Inspection?
What Areas Do We Inspect?
The building pest inspection expert will inspect all accessible parts of the property, which include:
- Interior of the building
- Exterior of the building
- Under-floor space
- Rood void and exterior
- Roof space
- Timber walls (all accessible timber)
- Carport, garage and garden shed
- Driveways, paths, fencing, steps and backyard
Building Inspection Reports
A report of pest inspection Melbourne is of great importance as it helps to determine the quality of the property and increase its value. Therefore, getting a pre-sale or pre-purchase building inspection report is most crucial.
At Protech Pest Control, we have a team of highly qualified and accredited pest inspection consultants who can provide the following types of reports for building inspection Melbourne:
- Pre-Sale Inspection Report
- Pre-Purchase Inspection Report
- Termite / Pest Inspection Report
The building inspection report highlights the potential areas of danger or pest infestation, places where infestations were diagnosed, quality of the property in terms of pests and other risks, and recommendations on pest removal and prevention. The report also includes information about the kind of inspection carried out and the instruments used.
So, if you are planning to buy or sell a property or worried about termite infestation, please call Protech Pest Control on 1300 486 149 today and talk to our experts.