Pest Control Trainee Technician
We are seeking a Trainee and/or Licensed Pest Control Technician.
Protech Pest Control specialise in all areas of Pest Control services to Commercial and Domestic premises.
You aren't required to have any experience - we welcome all applicants as we will provide you with all training required.
Successful applicants will have the following attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work individually and as part of a team.
- Friendly/positive attitude.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Who is self-motivated and well presented.
- Good driving history.
- Reliable, has an enthusiastic approach and a can do attitude.
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
- Valid Working with children's check. (or must be able to obtain)
- Physically fit with the ability to work in small spaces.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a medical, reference and police checks:
- If successful, further studies are required to complete Certificate III in Pest Management
- We will provide on-going training
- Full uniform and safety equipment
- A fully equipped and maintained company vehicle
- A company mobile phone or phone allowance
- Overtime allowance and much more.
To apply for this position, please respond to this add with a brief cover letter and resume or contact us on 1300 486 149
Please send resume to: email@example.com
No agencies please.