Pest Control Trainee Technician
We are seeking a Trainee and/or Licensed Pest Control Technician.
Protech Pest Control specialise in all areas of Pest Control services to Commercial and Domestic premises.
You aren't required to have any experience - we welcome all applicants as we will provide you with all training required.
Successful applicants will have the following attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Can work individually and as part of a team.
- Friendly/positive attitude.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Who is self-motivated and well presented.
- Good driving history.
- Reliable, has an enthusiastic approach and a can do attitude.
- Hold a current Drivers Licence
- Valid Working with children's check. (or must be able to obtain)
- Physically fit with the ability to work in small spaces.
Salary starting from $50,000 up to $75,000 depending on level of experience and qualification.
As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete a medical, reference and police checks:
- If successful, further studies are required to complete Certificate III in Pest Management
- We will provide on-going training
- Full uniform and safety equipment
- A fully equipped and maintained company vehicle
- A company mobile phone or phone allowance
- Overtime allowance and much more.
You must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident at the time of submitting your application to be considered for this role.
To apply for this position, please respond to this add with a brief cover letter and resume or contact us on 1300 486 149.
No agencies please.