Pest Control as an Essential Service during COVID-19
Posted by Muzi On 25 Mar, 2020
The rapid spread of the Corona Virus has brought the world into a serious state of shock and fear. As most countries are on lockdown and most businesses are closed or practicing work from home, it is essential that we too follow the rules and regulations set by the authorities and government of Australia as well as by the World Health Organization.
To practice social distancing and prevent the spread of COVID-19, most private and public sectors have been shut, however, there are a few essential service companies that are allowed to still be open and render services, such as hospitals, healthcare providers, gas stations, grocery stores, pharmacies, and exterminators. We at Protech Pest fall under the category of Pest Control and Exterminators, this is why being considered as an essential service, we are allowed to continue our services.
As it is evident that practicing social distancing and good hygiene can prevent the spread of this virus, it is essential that we continue to provide the same quality of our services to our clients to ensure their safety, good health, and well-being by keeping their homes or office space, pest-free and clean! To achieve this, we are providing emergency pest control service and 24*7 pest control assistance.
What Measures are We Implementing to Continue Our Assistance?
To continue assisting you during this pandemic, we have adopted a few safety measures, they are
- Sanitization of our tools and equipment.
- Sanitization of our office space and transportation vehicles.
- Encouraging employees that are unwell to stay home.
- Encouraging our employees to practice good hygiene.
- Reminding our employees to maintain a 1.5-meter distance from clients and to always wear protective gear and face masks.
- Ensuring they wear disposable gloves and masks during each visit and avoid physical contact.
- Staying up to date with the latest news and advice given by the Australian Government and WHO.
- Avoid practicing of services in any household, room, or vehicle visited or used by a potential COVID-19 infected individual.
- Following the health guidelines given by the WHO and the Australian Government.
How are We Helping Our Clients During COVID-19?
As your trusted pest control company, we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of this virus as we conduct our services, right from following social distancing and hygienic practices to avoiding services in infected facilities. We are conducting thorough training as to how to tackle COVID-19 effectively. Even with the presence of COVID-19, our assistance will still continue and will be rendered at the highest quality, following all safety and security guidelines.
To know more about our services or for any inquiry please feel free to contact us.