TERM-Seal Termite Barrier System
No matter what type of construction, this treatment is a reliable solution
Termite physical barrier systems have become as much of a necessity as any physical safety measure.
If you have recently come face to face with the problem of securing a newly constructed extension of your home or a newly acquired residential property with termite treatment, TERM-seal is the perfect solution for you.
In a nutshell, it can adapt to just about any construction or building type and offers you an unmatched combination of water-proofing your home as well as equipping it with a termite physical barrier system that won't disappoint.
What is TERM-seal?
A home is the most important investment for most people. TERM-seal includes a comprehensive range of innovative products that offer termite treatment as well as act as a water-proofing treatment for your home.
The TERM-seal range of products is non-hazardous and works like a physical barrier. With an addition of 0.1% Bifenthrin, the inorganic compounds in the sealants, sheets and strips and coatings repel termites, keeping them away from discovering your building as a possible place to build their colony.
Technicians will also make use of the TERM-seal multi-purpose compound, penetration collars, and fiber reinforced membranes which contain TERM-seal compound to completely seal out any entryways for termites or water to seep in.
Why choose TERM-seal?
This physical termite barrier that doubles as an excellent waterproofing solution has several advantageous features:
- Adapts well to conventional and unusual constructions
- Termite and moisture protection
A Range of Barrier Systems That can Fit Every Construction Type
This cost-effective treatment is designed to cover the building for as long as it lasts and is available in a range of products that are designed to suit your requirement.
- Termite resistant sealants designed to treat construction joints
- Penetration collars that equip the building to be termite and water-proofed
- Termite resistant and waterproof coatings including sealants that can be used on internal walls and back-filled walls, it can also be used on perimeter systems for closed infill construction.
- A Ura-Fen shield TWB Perimeter system, a great solution for new buildings
- TERM-seal Ura-Fen Perimeter system, another alternative for new constructions.
- The product has a 50-year warranty, however, conditions apply.
- It is tested and covered under C.S.I.R.O. Appraisal #309.
- It is in compliance with standard AS 3660.1.2000
- Thoroughly compliant with A.S./N.Z.S. 4347.6 Damp-Coursing standard
- Has multi-functional usage that covers all kinds of construction joints, methods of building constructions, penetrations and retaining walls.
- Offers a dual solution to make the premises termite and waterproof
- Quick and easy installation
- Is installed by trained and certified installers
- Accepted by local government
- UV stable
Where you can Use This Product?
- Concrete slabs
- Cement render
- Concrete and masonry blocks
- Timber posts, poles, fences, or any timber structure
- On compressed fibrous cement sheets
TERM-Seal to the Rescue of Builders and Architects
With 6 main components and many other ancillary components that can be used during installation, the TERM-seal physical termite barrier is a treatment that can easily be incorporated pre and post construction as well as during renovations. This premium-quality treatment offers two advantages of securing the premises from the damages caused by termites as well as by water, making it a viable solution for builders and architects to rely on, in spite of the difference in building structures across Australia.
TERM-Seal Product Warranty - The Assurance you can Bank on
Manufactured to give you the peace of mind you seek, this system comes with a 50-year product warranty for the perimeter and penetration system. In order to be covered by the warranty, a yearly inspection needs to be carried out to check for maintenance, at the hands of a trained and certified inspector.
Additionally, the product warranty can only be obtained when the system is installed by one of the accredited installers. The multi-purpose coating system (for walls and external joints) is backed by a 20-year product warranty. The multi-purpose coating (for back-filled walls and waterproofing) comes with a 10-year warranty.
Speak to our technicians today and get the TERM-seal advantage!