TERM-Seal Termite Barrier System
No matter what type of construction, this treatment is a reliable solution
Termite physical barrier systems have become as much of a necessity as any physical safety measure.
If you have recently come face to face with the problem of securing a newly constructed extension of your home or a newly acquired residential property with termite treatment, TERM-seal is the perfect solution for you.
In a nutshell, it can adapt to just about any construction or building type and offers you an unmatched combination of water-proofing your home as well as equipping it with a termite physical barrier system that won't disappoint.
What is TERM-seal?
A home is the most important investment for most people. TERM-seal includes a comprehensive range of innovative products that offer termite treatment as well as act as a water-proofing treatment for your home.
The TERM-seal range of products is non-hazardous and works like a physical barrier. With an addition of 0.1% Bifenthrin, the inorganic compounds in the sealants, sheets and strips and coatings repel termites, keeping them away from discovering your building as a possible place to build their colony.
Technicians will also make use of the TERM-seal multi-purpose compound, penetration collars, and fiber reinforced membranes which contain TERM-seal compound to completely seal out any entryways for termites or water to seep in.
Why choose TERM-seal?
This physical termite barrier that doubles as an excellent waterproofing solution has several advantageous features:
- Adapts well to conventional and unusual constructions
- Termite and moisture protection
A Range of Barrier Systems That can Fit Every Construction Type
This cost-effective treatment is designed to cover the building for as long as it lasts and is available in a range of products that are designed to suit your requirement.
- Termite resistant sealants designed to treat construction joints
- Penetration collars that equip the building to be termite and water-proofed
- Termite resistant and waterproof coatings including sealants that can be used on internal walls and back-filled walls, it can also be used on perimeter systems for closed infill construction.
- A Ura-Fen shield TWB Perimeter system, a great solution for new buildings
- TERM-seal Ura-Fen Perimeter system, another alternative for new constructions.
- The product has a 50-year warranty, however, conditions apply.
- It is tested and covered under C.S.I.R.O. Appraisal #309.
- It is in compliance with standard AS 3660.1.2000
- Thoroughly compliant with A.S./N.Z.S. 4347.6 Damp-Coursing standard
- Is installed by trained and certified installers
- Has multi-functional usage that covers all kinds of construction joints, methods of building constructions, penetrations and retaining walls.
- Offers a dual solution to make the premises termite and waterproof
- Quick and easy installation
- Accepted by local government
- UV stable
Where you can Use This Product?
- Concrete slabs
- Cement render
- Concrete and masonry blocks
- Timber posts, poles, fences, or any timber structure
- On compressed fibrous cement sheets
TERM-Seal to the Rescue of Builders and Architects
With 6 main components and many other ancillary components that can be used during installation, the TERM-seal physical termite barrier is a treatment that can easily be incorporated pre and post construction as well as during renovations.
This premium-quality treatment offers two advantages of securing the premises from the damages caused by termites as well as by water, making it a viable solution for builders and architects to rely on, in spite of the difference in building structures across Australia.
TERM-Seal Product Warranty - The Assurance you can Bank on
Manufactured to give you the peace of mind you seek, this system comes with a 50-year product warranty for the perimeter and penetration system. In order to be covered by the warranty, a yearly inspection needs to be carried out to check for maintenance, at the hands of a trained and certified inspector.
Additionally, the product warranty can only be obtained when the system is installed by one of the accredited installers. The multi-purpose coating system (for walls and external joints) is backed by a 20-year product warranty. The multi-purpose coating (for back-filled walls and waterproofing) comes with a 10-year warranty.
Speak to our technicians today and get the TERM-seal advantage!
Really quick and responsive so our pest problem was under control in days rather than weeks (which the competitors couldn't match). They honoured the appointment time and they demonstrated a great depth of understanding of their field. They were also clear about options and follow up. I recommend them without reservation.
- Na Ap