Bee Hives Removal in Melbourne
- Are the queen bee and her troops paying you a royal visit?
- Is the morning buzz not quite what you expected?
- Is your home now a potential hive site?
The Busy Bee Effect
Bees generally come looking for a site to build their hive.
If you find that bees are coming back to your house, then it's probably because they are trying to find the remnants of their old hive which attracts them because in most cases, it wasn't properly removed.
Bees are harmful to your family and your pets. Their stings can do a lot of damage.
In most cases, if you one or two bees sting you, then with immediate and effective medication, you will be on your way to recovery in no time.
However, a swarm of bees or a rare sting when attacked by a queen bee can cause some serious damage and if not treated well, can even be fatal.
What to do in case you get stung by bees:
If you are the person you’re with are under attack by bees or get stung here’s what to do:
- Move away from the area so that you do not attract the entire colony’s attack.
- Remove stingers from the skin if left behind as is usually the case. If you do not remove the stinger it will continue to inject venom into the skin.
- Wash the area with soap and water and wipe dry with gauze.
- Apply cold compress to sooth the area that has been stung. This will also help reduce the swelling.
- An aspirin or acetaminophen is helpful to reduce the pain.
- Send for medical help is the person has an allergic reaction or starts to get breathless.
At all times, remember to monitor the person’s reactions so that you can be aware in case they are having a life-threatening reaction.
Getting them to Buzz Off
Here's the tricky part, beehives are very intricate and are situated in high places that are generally impossible to reach on your own.
If you do manage to get to them, you have to be cautious because it's very easy to aggravate a swarm of bees while attempting to get rid of them.
Thus, it's advisable to get a trained team on board and exterminate them completely.
Here's What Actually Works:
A more effective solution to getting rid of bees in the house is to get a professional pest control team on board to thoroughly scour the place and get rid of beehives completely, leaving no trace behind for them to wander back.
That is why you should choose us. With an extensive knowledge of the nature of bees through research and study, our 26 years of experience in the pest control field has created best-in-class services that are solely aimed at putting the interest of you and your family first.
Get in touch with us to know more about our services and we'll get rid of those bees for good the natural way!